Alrighty people, today is third day of the Top Ten of 2015 week. This week is brought to you by Fiktshun, Two Chicks On Books, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, & Tales Of A Ravenous Reader. Here is where the goal to not use the same book multiple times goes out the window. Sorry, all my favorite guys of the year were in my favorite books of the year!
1. Captain Carswell Thorn from Winter by Marissa Meyer
2. Ezra Mason from Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
3. Nick from Model Misfit by Holly Smale
4. Silas from Never Never Part 2 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
5. Tyler from The Replaced by Kimberly Derting
6. Adam Koepp from The Libby Garrett Intervention by Kelly Oram
7. Noah Grayson from Paper Or Plastic by Vivi Barnes
8. Rafa from Get Real by Tellulah Darling
9. Jesse McMann from The Secrets Of Attraction by Robin Constantine – I totally forgot to include this on the best contemporaries of 2015! It definitely should have been on that list as well.
10. Logan Echolls from Mr Kiss & Tell by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham
Who is your favorite book boyfriend of 2015? Or just in general? Let me know in the comments!