Alrighty people, today is first day of the Top Ten of 2015 week. This week is brought to you by Fiktshun, Two Chicks On Books, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, & Tales Of A Ravenous Reader. I’ll go ahead and preface this by saying that I’m trying really hard not to use the same book multiple times. I know I will fail miserably, but I’m trying! Also, these are in no particular order. I can never rank my top reads, which is why I never tried to do Top Ten Tuesday posts! I didn’t discriminate here between young adult, new adult, or romance because there are contemporary books in each genre. This has some from each!
1. Hello, I Love You by Katie M Stout – Cutesy romance about falling in love with a Korean Pop star.
2. Paper Or Plastic by Vivi Barnes – Idiot girl tries to shoplift. Idiot girl gets caught and forced to work in store. Idiot girl meets cute boy and swoony romance follows…eventually.
3. Untamed by Jessica Sorensen – This is kinda heart-breaking, but alls well that ends well!
4. Letters To Nowhere by Julie Cross – Gymnast deals with parents death, goals for future, and living with a cute boy with limited social skills.
5. Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park – Very socially awkward but super smart girl finds friends and love in her search for the right college.
6. The Queen Of Bright & Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
7. Her Lucky Cowboy by Jennifer Ryan
8. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
9. The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
10. Heroes Are My Weakness by Susan Elizabeth Phllips
Those are my favorite contemporary reads of 2015! What were some of your favorites? Let me know in the comments!