Day two of the Top Ten of 2015 week. This week is brought to you by Fiktshun, Two Chicks On Books, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, & Tales Of A Ravenous Reader. I’ll go ahead and preface this by saying that I’m trying really hard not to use the same book multiple times. I know I will fail miserably, but I’m trying! Also, these are in no particular order. I can never rank my top reads, which is why I never tried to do Top Ten Tuesday posts! So here are my top books of 2015!
1. Winter by Marissa Meyer – Okay, I know I said I was going to try and not re-use answers, but look at this cover. It’s gorgeous, just like the rest of The Lunar Chronicles series and I can’t not include it.
2. Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes I love the color scheme and how well it goes with the story.
3. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis – It’s so creepy!
4. Encore To An Empty Room by Kevin Emerson – I love the color and the simplicity of it.
5. Resonance by Erica O’Rourke – The paper stars are so pretty and they are so important to the story that I can’t help but love it.
6. The Replaced by Kimberly Derting – Look at all the stars! So pretty!
7. Hellhole by Gina Damico – So simple and yet so perfect. I especially love the tail creating the smilie face.
8. Remember by Eileen Cook – Usually I don’t like girl’s faces on book covers, but the distortion around the edges is so perfect for this story that after reading it, I can’t help but love it.
9. Hello, I Love You by Katie M Stout – I think everything about this cover is adorable.
10. The Girl Of Nightmares by Melissa Grey – I have not read this one yet, but this gorgeous purple cover speaks to me.
These are my favorite covers of 2015. What are some of your favorite covers? Let me know in the comments!