Week 11 is going to be the Addams Family Book Tag. This tag was created by Hanna Books & Beauty. You can view his original post here. As always, I did not create this tag, Luke at Trey at Hanna Books & Beauty did. If any bloggers out there want to join me, feel free to leave a link to you’re post in the comments, I’d love to see them. Or for anyone else out there who doesn’t have a blog, feel free to leave some of you’re answers in the comments so I’ll feel a little less alone.
1. Morticia Addams the mother and a witch. What is your favorite witch book?
I feel like you don’t really hear a lot about this book, it didn’t really generate much buzz, but I really loved it. It’s dark and spooky and just great.
2. Gomez Addams is a loving father. Who is your favorite fictional dad?
This is a two part answer. The best answer here is actually Emily’s adoptive father. This man has stepped up and taken care of Emily in all respects. He started dating her mom and fell in love with them both. I love their relationship almost more than I love the relationship Emily develops with Oz (the love interest). The other part of that answer is Eli, Emily’s biological father. Even though he doesn’t get to see her much and their relationship is rocky, by the end of the book, you really see how far he has gone to protect her and how much he loves her, even if he doesn’t get to show it often.
3. Uncle Fester Addams can generate electricity. What books makes you light up so much that you cant stop yourself talking about it?
I love this book. I mean, seriously, this is one of my favorite books of all time. It’s smart, it’s funny, it’s heartfelt. It’s absolutely perfect in every way. I just love it so much that there are not words.
4. Wednesday Addams is obsessed with death. If you could have killed off a character in any book who would it have been?
Dolores Umbridge. To be honest, two people that came to mind for this question was her and Rita Skeeter. They are both need to bite it, but I think I hate Umbridge more. That bitch needs to die and die bloody. I mean, seriously, I don’t have words for it beyond that.
6. Lurch is based on Frankenstein and a zombie. What is your favorite adaptation of a story?
Let’s be honest first and say that I HATE Romeo & Juliet. No, seriously, I hate it. So anything remake of that can only go up. But this lose re-work of that story just blew my mind. Zombies and a happy ending? Bring. It. On.
7. Grandmama is an old classic witch. What is your favorite old classic horror book?
I haven’t read any classic horror books! I like happy endings and horror generally ends badly.
8. Show us some of your horror books.
I dont’ think I own any horror books!
9. What are you going as for Halloween this year?
For 2016? I have no idea. I’m always throwing around the idea of being Daria Morgendorffer from Daria. but anything is possible!
10. Favorite Halloween films!!!
Paranorman and Coraline are my absolute favorites!
That’s it! I know this is more of a Halloween time tag, but I couldn’t wait a whole year to get to it! What are some of your favorite spooky books? Let me know in the comments!