Week 6 is going to be the Fall Time Cozy Time Book Tag. This tag was created by Samantha at Novels And Nonsense. You can view her original video here. As always, I did not create this tag, Samantha at Novels And Nonsense did. If any bloggers out there want to join me, feel free to leave a link to you’re post in the comments, I’d love to see them. Or for anyone else out there who doesn’t have a blog, feel free to leave some of you’re answers in the comments so I’ll feel a little less alone.
1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color – choose a book that had reds/oranges/yellows on the cover
That’s pretty self-explanatory. There are reds, yellows, AND oranges on this cover!
2. Cozy Sweater – It’s finally coll enough to don warm cozy clothing: what book gives you the warm fuzzies?
This book just kept me smiling. It’s smart and funny and so completely sweet. It’s also not perfect. It has very flawed characters in flawed situations with no perfect solutions in sight, but Keplinger pulls it together nicely.
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding – choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day
Ummm…I don’t know? I don’t think the weather really has an impact on what I’m in the mood to read! If it does, it’s not something I’m consciously aware of.
4. Cool Crisp Air: What’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. First off, I’d LOVE to attend Hogwarts. But though Luna’s life seems to have had it’s difficulties, I love her complete disregard for what everyone else thinks. She is just herself and it would be nice to have that much confidence.
5. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
This book is smart and funny and completely amazing. It is easily one of my favorite books of all time.
6. Coat, Scarves, and Mittens – The weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up – What’s the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
I honestly don’t have an answer for this either. I’ve been reading romance novels for over a decade. I used to pull them out in the middle of school classes when I got finished early…or just didn’t care about the lesson. The covers of romance novels have never been subtle, so I’m more than used to it now. It would take a lot to make me embarrassed of a book cover.
7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?
Pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread. I’m not a big fan of EVERYTHING pumpkined, but I do love pumpkin bread. It’s delicious. I also really love eggnog. Once the fall season starts, I search the grocery stores every time we go to see if it’s that magical time yet or not. It’s delicious. If you get the right kind, it tastes just like cake batter. MMMMM
8. Warm, Cozy Bonfire: Spread the cozy warmth – Who do you tag?
EVERYONE. Anyone who wants to try it, go for it!
That’s it! This one was rather short, but still pretty fun! What are some of your answers? Let me know in the comments! Especially the book you’d love to see as the next hottest thing!