This week’s topic: 10 Things I’ll Never Do
- Read The Fault In Our Stars – Never ever gonna happen. Sorry, I know there are tons of fangirls for this, but I flat out refuse. That book would not make me happy.
- Own A Hummer – I just can’t get passed the horrible fuel efficiency. Hell, my Jeep isn’t fuel efficient, but a Hummer makes her look like a damn Prius.
- Smoke cigarettes – Most of my family consists of smokers and I absolutely hate it. I hate the smell, I hate the stains on everything, and I hate the endless need to throw away money on a pack a day. The health thing goes without saying. I was never even tempted to try.
- Do any form of drugs (unless you count caffeine) – I like my brains cells and I have better things to spend my money on….like books and crazy trips to meet authors. I don’t even think I’d take a hit off marijuana if it became legal.
- Work in the fast food industry again – I worked at McDonald’s for 4 months while I was in high school and I hated every minute of it.
- Starve myself to be skinny – I like food. I’m very self-conscious of my weight and size, but in the end, I will only be here once and I see no point in denying myself what I really want.
- Drink diet soda and enjoy it – Soda is bad for you either way, so I might as well have the real sugar. Besides, I hate the overly sweet taste of fake sugar. ::shudders::
- Prefer ebooks over physical books – Don’t get me wrong, I like ebooks. All the ARC’s I get are digital and I download quite a few others to my kindle, but there is something to be said about having the physical copy. There is something to be said about needed to have an additional room in my house just for the books. Plus, it’s hard to get ebooks signed.
- Go hunting – I like a good burger as much as the next girl, but there is a difference between enjoying the meat and having the desire to kill an animal. I can’t do it. I once got weepy because I accidentally ran over a lizard in my Jeep.
- Get Plastic Surgery for non-medical reasons – As self-conscious as I am about my appearance, I can’t see myself getting a procedure to change that. I’d rather work it off and be proud of that than pay someone to fix it. Besides, my weight issues wouldn’t really be fixed. My luck, I’d get lipo or whatever and just gain the weight right back.
Those are all I can come up with on my own, but I’ll pilfer two from A Girl That Likes Books.
That’s it for me! What are some things you’ll never do? Let me know in the comments!